"Headhunter" Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
by Skip Freeman
Paperback: 348 pages
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $13.46
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Learn How to Effectively Compete in Today's Job Market!
Despite improvements in both the economy and the job market, competition for new jobs, particularly the really good jobs, remains fierce and very challenging. And be advised: Those who are the best prepared to effectively compete in today’s still dynamic job market will have the best chance to be hired for one of these new jobs.
Here is another factor to consider in today’s job market: According to LinkedIn, up to 50% of currently employed men and women say they are interested in exploring new career opportunities. Altogether, then, it is estimated that as many as 70 million people are now (or soon will be) competing for a finite number of available jobs.
If you count yourself among those who want to explore new career opportunities in today's expanding job market, are you adequately prepared to successfully compete? If not, top professional "headhunter" and best-selling job-hunting book author Skip Freeman can show you how to get prepared and land the job of your dreams!
In "Headhunter” Hiring Secrets, Skip shows you how you can adopt and implement the time-tested tactics and strategies he has successfuly used for over a decade in his executive recruiting firm, The HTW (Hire to Win) Group, to turn your job search into a job found!
Attesting to the effectiveness of his firm's approach and candidate coaching & preparation is this fact: Whenever candidates The HTW Group presents to hiring company clients go up against candidates either going it alone or being presented by other recruiting firms, The HTW Group candidates walk away with the job offer SEVEN out of TEN times!
Using an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach, Skip shows you how to . . .
- Avoid the “shadows on the wall” syndrome (saying or doing something during an interview that makes the hiring manager uneasy about your candidacy).
- ”Lead the Witness,” i.e., the hiring manager, to take the interview in the direction you desire.
- Ask questions Superstars ask during a job interview.
- Answer tricky “Gotcha!” questions, e.g., “Tell me about yourself.” “How do you get along with your current boss?” “Why should I hire you?”
- Close the interview on a high note, making sure you not only stand out from the competition, but also that you stay in the game!
And much, much more!
Also prominently featured in ”Headhunter” Hiring Secrets are time-tested examples of . . .
- Job-winning resumes.
- Targeted, effective cover letters.
- A wide variety of telephone scripts that actually work.
- Direct mail letters to use in campaigns.
- Emails that will get you job interviews and sell (and re-sell) your candidacy.
As a result of the job-hunting and career development information featured in "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets, Skip has already helped thousands of job hunters land jobs during some of the roughest years in the job market. He can also help YOU--if you are ready, willing and able to learn and implement the tactics and strategies outlined in "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets!
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
- Real Recruiting! Winning Search Strategies
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.