The Residency Interview: How To Make the Best Possible Impression
by Dr. Jessica Freedman
Paperback: 108 pages
Publisher: MedEdits Publishing
List Price: $12.00
Your Price: $9.93
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
THE RESIDENCY INTERVIEW. These words make every applicant nervous.
This MedEdits guide provides applicants with insight about the residency interview process as well as a general framework to dramatically improve their confidence on interview day.
This book is based on Dr. Jessica Freedman's experience in residency admissions while on faculty at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City and her observations while privately advising residency applicants with MedEdits (www.MedEdits.com).
- Get practical advice on:
- How to prepare for your interview
- What to expect on interview day
- The different types of interviewers
- What information you must convey during your interview
- How to structure your answers and direct your interview
- What to wear, how to behave on tours, lunches, "night before" gatherings and many other topics
Dr. Freedman is also the author of How To Be an All-Star Residency Match Applicant, published in November, 2013
- First Aid for the Match, Fifth Edition (First Aid Series)
- The Successful Match: 200 Rules to Succeed in the Residency Match
- Iserson's Getting Into a Residency: A Guide for Medical Students, 8th edition
- How To Be an All-Star Residency Match Applicant: From the First Year of Medical School to Match Day. A MedEdits Guide.
- Why Medicine?: And 500 Other Questions for the Medical School and Residency Interviews
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.