Business & Professional Ethics
by Leonard J. Brooks, Paul Dunn
Paperback: 744 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $156.95
Your Price: $136.40
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL ETHICS FOR DIRECTORS, EXECUTIVES & ACCOUNTANTS, 6E, delivers an insider's look at actual companies in the face of a wide range of ethical dilemmas. By integrating the latest information on ethics and governance scandals, legal liability and professional accounting & audit issues, this text highlights the most recent ethical issues faced in today's business environment. Providing real-world examples of ethical issues in the workplace, this accounting text gives you insight into the development of sound patterns of behavior on the part of directors, executives, and accountants. Current cases and key readings provide an interesting, challenging, and practical learning experience.
- Ethical Obligations and Decision-Making in Accounting: Text and Cases
- Ethics for CPAs: Meeting Expectations in Challenging Times
- Defining Moments: When Managers Must Choose Between Right and Right
- Ethics on the Job: Cases and Strategies
- Modern Auditing: Assurance Services and the Integrity of Financial Reporting
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.