Applied Regression Analysis: A Second Course in Business and Economic Statistics (Book, CD-ROM & InfoTrac)
by Terry E. Dielman
Hardcover: 496 pages
List Price: $317.95
Your Price: $256.42
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
APPLIED REGRESSION ANALYSIS focuses on the application of regression to real data and examples while employing commercial statistical and spreadsheet software. Designed for both business/economics undergraduates and MBAs, this text provides all of the core regression topics as well as optional topics including ANOVA, Time Series Forecasting, and Discriminant Analysis. While only a prior introductory statistics course is required, a review of all necessary basic statistics is provided in chapter 2. The text emphasizes the importance of understanding the assumptions of the regression model, knowing how to validate a selected model for these assumptions, knowing when and how regression might be useful in a business setting, and understanding and interpreting output from statistical packages and spreadsheets.
- Student Solutions Manual for Applied Regression Analysis, 4th Edition
- Business Analysis Using Regression: A Casebook
- Understanding Business Strategy Concepts Plus
- Principles of Corporate Finance (Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
- Introduction to Risk Management and Insurance (10th Edition) (Prentice Hall Series in Finance)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.