Applied Regression Analysis: A Second Course in Business and Economic Statistics (Book, CD-ROM & InfoTrac)
by Terry E. Dielman
Hardcover: 496 pages
List Price: $317.95
Your Price: $248.38
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
APPLIED REGRESSION ANALYSIS focuses on the application of regression to real data and examples while employing commercial statistical and spreadsheet software. Designed for both business/economics undergraduates and MBAs, this text provides all of the core regression topics as well as optional topics including ANOVA, Time Series Forecasting, and Discriminant Analysis. While only a prior introductory statistics course is required, a review of all necessary basic statistics is provided in chapter 2. The text emphasizes the importance of understanding the assumptions of the regression model, knowing how to validate a selected model for these assumptions, knowing when and how regression might be useful in a business setting, and understanding and interpreting output from statistical packages and spreadsheets.
- Student Solutions Manual for Applied Regression Analysis, 4th Edition
- Business Analysis Using Regression: A Casebook
- Understanding Business Strategy Concepts Plus
- Introduction to Risk Management and Insurance (10th Edition) (Prentice Hall Series in Finance)
- Principles of Corporate Finance (Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.