Principles of Biostatistics (with CD-ROM)
by Marcello Pagano, Kimberlee Gauvreau
Hardcover: 592 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $295.95
Your Price: $155.83
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Marcello Pagano and Kimberlee Gauvreau's PRINCIPLES OF BIOSTATISTICS, Second Edition is a concepts-based introduction to statistical procedures that prepares public health, medical, and life sciences students to conduct and evaluate research. With an engaging writing style and helpful graphics, the emphasis is on concepts over formulas or rote memorization. Throughout the book, the authors use practical, interesting examples with real data to bring the material to life.
- Student Solutions Manual for Pagano/Gauvreau's Principles of Biostatistics
- Epidemiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e (Gordis, Epidemiology)
- Epidemiology: Beyond the Basics
- Essentials Of Epidemiology In Public Health
- Epidemiology, 4th Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.