English for Business Studies Student's Book: A Course for Business Studies and Economics Students (Cambridge Professional English)
by Ian MacKenzie
Paperback: 191 pages
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
List Price: $35.75
Your Price: $33.61
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This best selling course has been thoroughly revised to meet the needs of today's business and economics students. English for Business Studies Third Edition reflects recent changes in the world's business and economic environment, featuring new units including Corporate Social Responsibility and Venture Capital. Covering the most important areas of management, production, marketing, finance and macroeconomics, it helps students to understand and talk about key concepts in business and economics. Using case studies, discussions and role-plays, the course helps learners to develop and defend their own viewpoints, and new audio featuring authentic interviews with business people offers realistic listening practice.
- English for Business Studies Teacher's Book: A Course for Business Studies and Economics Students
- English for Business Studies Audio CDs (2): A Course for Business Studies and Economics Students
- The Grammar Guide: Developing Language Skills for Academic Success
- American Accent Training with 5 Audio CDs
- Writing Academic English, Fourth Edition (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 4)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.