The Grammar Guide: Developing Language Skills for Academic Success
by Nancy M. Ackles
Paperback: 264 pages
Publisher: University of Michigan Press/ELT
List Price: $25.95
Your Price: $22.82
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Among the grammar points taught are modals, tenses, passive voice, articles, subject-verb agreement, modifiers and comparisons, gerunds and infinitives, adverb clauses, adjective clauses, the subjunctive, conditionals, and participial phrases.
The Grammar Guide also:
develops writing skills, through a focus on grammar and vocabulary
increases academic vocabulary using the 800+ words that most frequently appear in academic writing, the Academic Word List
stresses collocations, word parts and forms.
- English for Business Studies Student's Book: A Course for Business Studies and Economics Students (Cambridge Professional English)
- The Language Instinct: How the Mind Creates Language (P.S.)
- Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility
- Pilot FriXion Ball Erasable Gel Pens, Fine Point, 8-Pack Pouch, Black/Blue/Red/Pink/Purple/Orange/Lime/Brown Inks (31569)
- American Accent Training with 5 Audio CDs
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.