LinkedIn For Dummies
by Joel Elad
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $24.99
Get LinkedIn and become part of the largest online network of professionals in the world!
When you know how to make the most of your profile, manage your contacts, and handle invitations effectively, you'll go far. With more than 70 million members, LinkedIn presents an invaluable opportunity to make connections, find a job, get a better salary, market a business, attract investors, and much more. This second edition offers new advice to help you market yourself, grow your business, and take your professional network to all new levels. Veteran author Joel Elad introduces you to the key features of LinkedIn and explains how LinkedIn works.
- Explains how to join LinkedIn, build your profile, start your network, search and grow your network, request and write recommendations, and keep track of your LinkedIn activities
- Includes new and updated content on the latest LinkedIn features, tools, and trends in the market
- Offers tips for finding a job, employees, professional services, potential investors, and more
- Presents valuable advice for marketing yourself and your business, developing strategic partnerships, and cultivating sales leads
Don't be left out—get LinkedIn—and start networking with the tips and advice shared in LinkedIn For Dummies, 2nd Edition!
- LinkedIn In 30 Minutes: How to create a rock-solid LinkedIn profile and build connections that matter
- Facebook For Dummies
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- Twitter For Dummies
- LinkedIn For Dummies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.