Selecting Effective Treatments: A Comprehensive, Systematic Guide to Treating Mental Disorders
by Linda Seligman, Lourie W. Reichenberg
Paperback: 576 pages
List Price: $68.00
A direct and personalized approach to helping practitioners and students understand the diagnostic criteria from the DSM-IV-TR, this book organizes the relevant current literature in the treatment of the major mental disorders into a carefully structured format that helps clinicians quickly assess the client and develop successful treatment plans. Thoroughly revised and updated, this guide includes expanded coverage of childhood disorders and grief, loss, and bereavement, as well as more information on treatment strategies for dual diagnosis.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5
- The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
- Diagnosis Made Easier, First Edition: Principles and Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians
- Psychiatric Interviewing: the Art of Understanding A Practical Guide for Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Nurses, and Other Mental Health Professionals
- Clinical Assessment Workbook: Balancing Strengths and Differential Diagnosis
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.