The Top 10 Distinctions Between Winners and Whiners
by Keith Cameron Smith
Hardcover: 112 pages
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $9.97
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Be a winner in your personal and professional life with this pull-no-punches guide
Let's face it: to become a winner in the face of unpredictable times requires hard work and a determined mindset. Winners choose to be winners. Whiners let others control their fate. Which one do you want to be?
In The Top Ten Distinctions between Winners and Whiners, Keith Cameron Smith reveals the secrets to becoming a winner in both your professional and personal life. Discover powerful exercises you can start immediately that will make a positive and lasting change in your life.
- Master the 10 vital principles and move past the status quo and up the ladder
- Create positive meaning and build relationships
Hundreds of top producers from many network marketing companies as well as upper managers from several Fortune 500 companies are using The Top 10 Distinctions between Winners and Whiners to inspire their teams.
Take responsibility for your success and steer clear of naysayers and negativity with The Top Ten Distinctions between Winners and Whiners.
- The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class
- The Top 10 Distinctions Between Entrepreneurs and Employees
- Rich Habits - The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals
- How Rich People Think
- Unthink: Rediscover Your Creative Genius
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.