Office Home and Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
by Peter Weverka
Paperback: 672 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $29.99
Your Price: $18.92
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
One-stop shopping for all the essentials of Office Home & Student 2010
The Home & Student version of Microsoft Office is ideal for anyone who needs the essential Office applications and can do without tools like Access and Outlook. The version includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Each minibook offers straightforward advice, helpful projects, and real-world examples that target the home and student audiences. You’ll benefit from instructions for creating a resume in Word, establishing a home budget in Excel, jazzing up a school presentation with PowerPoint, and taking notes in OneNote.
- Targets home and school users of Office 2010, who primarily need and use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Demonstrates common, everyday projects, such as creating a cover letter in Word and creating reusable templates in Excel
- Walks you through spiffing up a school presentation with PowerPoint
- Offers straightforward instructions for taking notes in OneNote
- Reviews common Office 2010 tools and details the basics of the Office ribbon
Office Home & Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies is your fun and friendly guide to the essentials of Office 2010!
- Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Family Pack, 3PC (Disc Version)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Windows 7 For Dummies Book + DVD Bundle
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.