Resumes For Dummies
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $11.87
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Write a winning resume and land that job interview!
Is your job search stalling out after you submit a resume but before you're offered an interview? With a recession that has caused a 10% unemployment rate affecting 15.3 million Americans, having a winning resume is vital to securing an interview-and it demands a fresh look at how you write your resumes and market yourself.
Whether you're entering the job market for the first time, looking for a new job after a lay off, or changing careers, Resumes For Dummies shows you the ropes and rules for a new era in recruiting and jobsearching.
- Instructions for writing an inclusive core resume
- Tips on targeting a known position, or tailoring a resume to specific industries
- Common resume-writing mistakes to avoid
Updated with the latest information on privacy issues in the electronic age, Resumes For Dummies is your go-to guide for getting your foot in the door.
- Job Interviews For Dummies
- Cover Letters For Dummies
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Job Searching with Social Media For Dummies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.