Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used
by Peter Block
Hardcover: 376 pages
List Price: $63.00
Your Price: $46.57
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This Third Edition to Peter Block's Flawless Consulting addresses business changes and new challenges since the second edition was written ten years ago. It tackles the challenges next-generation consultants face, including more guidance on how to ask better questions, dealing with difficult clients, working in an increasingly virtual world, how to cope with complexities in international consulting, case studies, and guidelines on implementation. Also included are illustrative examples and exercises to help you cement the guides offered.
- The Flawless Consulting Fieldbook and Companion : A Guide Understanding Your Expertise
- Process Consultation Revisited: Building the Helping Relationship (Prentice Hall Organizational Development Series)
- The McKinsey Engagement: A Powerful Toolkit For More Efficient and Effective Team Problem Solving
- The Consultant's Calling: Bringing Who You Are to What You Do, New and Revised
- Seeing Systems: Unlocking the Mysteries of Organizational Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.