Marketing 3.0: From Products to Customers to the Human Spirit
by Philip Kotler, Hermawan Kartajaya, Iwan Setiawan
Hardcover: 208 pages
List Price: $24.95
Your Price: $18.14
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Understand the next level of marketing
The new model for marketing-Marketing 3.0-treats customers not as mere consumers but as the complex, multi-dimensional human beings that they are. Customers, in turn, are choosing companies and products that satisfy deeper needs for participation, creativity, community, and idealism.
In Marketing 3.0, world-leading marketing guru Philip Kotler explains why the future of marketing lies in creating products, services, and company cultures that inspire, include, and reflect the values of target customers.
- Explains the future of marketing, along with why most marketers are stuck in the past
- Examines companies that are ahead of the curve, such as S. C. Johnson
- Kotler is one of the most highly recognized marketing gurus, famous for his "4 P's of Marketing"
In an age of highly aware customers, companies must demonstrate their relevance to customers at the level of basic values. Marketing 3.0 is the unmatched guide to getting out front of this new tide sweeping through the nature of marketing.
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing (with featured article “Marketing Myopia,” by Theodore Levitt)
- Strategic Advertising Management
- Organization Theory: Modern, Symbolic, and Postmodern Perspectives
- Theorizing Crisis Communication
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.