Driven by Data: A Practical Guide to Improve Instruction
by Paul Bambrick-Santoyo
Paperback: 336 pages
List Price: $35.00
Your Price: $28.33
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Driven by Data offers valuable tips and general guidelines about data-based methods and the difficulties surrounding the implementation of data-driven instruction. Through a CD-ROM, this guidebook provides all the tools needed to launch data-driven instruction effectively, such as an implementation rubric, meeting agendas, calendars, assessment templates, and more. Written by Paul Bambrick-Santoyo, who has worked with over 1,000 schools across the nation, the book clearly shows how to maneuver through assessments and statistics. Bambrick-Santoyo offers vital tips, such as: how to create a data culture, how to run a successful data analysis meeting, how to write quality assessments, and how to deal with resistance from your teachers. The book also includes twenty case studies of high-performing schools. School leaders will find this resource useful for achieving remarkable results and immense gains, regardless of the school's background, leader, or demographic.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Leverage Leadership: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
- Great Habits, Great Readers: A Practical Guide for K-4 Reading in the Light of Common Core
- Practice Perfect: 42 Rules for Getting Better at Getting Better
- Leading With Inquiry and Action: How Principals Improve Teaching and Learning
- Culturally Proficient Inquiry: A Lens for Identifying and Examining Educational Gaps
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.