Windows 7 For Dummies, Book + DVD Bundle
by Andy Rathbone
Paperback: 408 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $27.99
Your Price: $17.19
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Windows 7 is Microsoft's much-anticipated new release of the operating system that powers nearly 90% of the world's computers. This two-for-one package provides the step-by-step guidance that will get you up and running with all the exciting new features.
This bundle includes the complete Windows 7 For Dummies book plus a DVD with two hours of video training. Featuring the expert advice you get in the book, the DVD shows you how to accomplish various Windows tasks and displays the screens you'll see as you proceed.
- A two-for-one value - the full-size Windows 7 For Dummies book plus two hours of video training on DVD
- Windows 7 has new features, an interface with more graphical elements, better interactivitiy with other devices, and faster speed
- Whether you're new to computers or just to Windows 7, this handy package provides a simple, easy-to-use guide plus video illustration to help you accomplish basic tasks in Windows
- Covers the things most books assume you already know, as well as how to work with files and programs, get things done online, and customize Windows 7
- Shows you how to use movie, music, and photo management features, how to upgrade your system, and how to fix common problems you'll encounter
- DVD shows you what you'll see on the screen as you master each step
This great book-and-DVD package will have you comfortably using Windows 7 faster than you can say 1-2-3!
- Windows 7 Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Windows 7: The Missing Manual
- Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Windows 7 Simplified
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.