Ethics and Technology: Controversies, Questions, and Strategies for Ethical Computing
by Herman T. Tavani
Paperback: 432 pages
Information technology professionals must not only have a strong understanding of the latest technology, but they also need to be grounded in ethics. The third edition provides them with the information they need to succeed in the field. Each chapter is updated with new case studies and scenarios to provide the most current information. Review and discussion questions are included to reinforce key concepts. The in-text citations and references are revised to offer additional resources. Updated material is also presented on online communities and democracy, globalization and job outsourcing, security for wireless networking, and international cybercrime legislation. This enables information technology professionals to apply the concepts with a focus on ethics.
- Cyberethics: Morality And Law In Cyberspace
- Writing for Computer Science
- Ethics and Technology: Controversies, Questions, and Strategies for Ethical Computing, 4th Edition
- C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design
- Atmel AVR Microcontroller Primer: Programming and Interfacing, Second Edition (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.