Accounting & Auditing Research: Tools & Strategies
by Thomas R. Weirich, Thomas C. Pearson, Natalie Tatiana Churyk
Paperback: 240 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Accountants finally have a book that focuses on research completed in the field. This resource shows them the basics of performing research in advanced financial, tax, auditing, and fraud. They’ll gain a better understanding of the basics of research tools so they’ll be able to select the right one. Information is presented on IFRS and the Codification, including step-by-step details and screenshots. With this information, accountants will have the tools to succeed in the field.
- Technical Communication: A Reader-Centered Approach, 7th Edition (Available Titles CourseMate)
- Ethical Obligations and Decision-Making in Accounting: Text and Cases
- Effective Writing: A Handbook for Accountants, 9th Edition
- Business & Professional Ethics
- Ethics for CPAs: Meeting Expectations in Challenging Times
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.