Mastering Accounting Research for the CPA Exam
by Anita L. Feller
Paperback: 208 pages
List Price: $39.95
Your Price: $28.16
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
STUDY AIDS/CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
The first CPA review product of its kind to address the three research components of the CPA Exam
You're a CPA Exam candidate. You've survived all those technical accounting courses and advanced courses on systems, auditing, cost accounting, and tax, and now you're ready to take the big exam. But perhaps in those intermediate or advanced courses, you didn't receive enough exposure to research in the accounting standards, the auditing standards, or the tax code. Help has arrived.
Now in a fully revised second edition, Mastering Accounting Research for the CPA Exam provides CPA candidates with a thorough foundation of the authoritative literature, knowledge of the standards, and strategies for researching the infobases for FAR (Financial Accounting and Reporting), AUD (Audit and Attestation), and REG (Regulation).
Easy to follow and apply, the new edition of this concise, user-friendly guide brings CPA Exam candidates up to speed quickly on the research component of the Exam and:
* Updates all references to Web addresses and information on obtaining infobases
* Informs readers on changes to accounting standards
* Helps students review on the spot with quick study lists for FAR, AUD, and REG
* Offers new coverage and discussion of FAS 155 - 159
* Includes new practice review problems at the end of each chapter
Without over-your-head technical jargon, author and CPA Anita Feller clearly explains and illustrates the research strategies for FAR, AUD, and REG that every CPA Exam candidate needs to ace the simulation sections of the CPA Exam.
- Accounting and Auditing Research: Tools and Strategies
- Technical Communication: A Reader-Centered Approach, 7th Edition
- Accounting & Auditing Research: Tools & Strategies
- Wiley CPA Exam: How to Master Simulations
- Business & Professional Ethics
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.