The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization
by Peter F. Drucker
Paperback: 144 pages
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $10.68
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With Peter Drucker's five essential questions and the help of five of today's thought leaders, this little book will challenge readers to take a close look at the very heart of their organizations and what drives them. A tool for self-assessment and transformation, answering these five questions will fundamentally change the way you work, helping you lead your organization to an exceptional level of performance.
Peter Drucker's five questions are:
- What is our Mission? with Jim Collins
- Who is our Customer? with Phil Kotler
- What does the Customer Value? with Jim Kouzes
- What are our Results? with Judith Rodin
- What is our Plan? with V. Kasturi Rangan
These essential questions, grounded in Peter Drucker's theories of management, will take readers on a exploration of organizational and personal self-discovery, giving them a means to assess how to be--how to develop quality, character, mind-set, values and courage. The questions lead to action. By asking these questions, readers can focus on why they are doing what they are doing in their work, and how to do it better. Designed for today's busy professionals, this brief, clear and accessible book will challenge readers to ask these provocative questions and it will stimulate spirited discussions and action within any organization, inspiring positive change and new levels of excellence, helping all to envision the future of theirs' or any organization.
- The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done (Harperbusiness Essentials)
- The Essential Drucker: The Best of Sixty Years of Peter Drucker's Essential Writings on Management (Collins Business Essentials)
- Managing the Nonprofit Organization
- Managing Oneself (Harvard Business Review Classics)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.