The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty
by Simon Baron-Cohen
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Basic Books
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $11.06
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In The Science of Evil Simon Baron-Cohen, an award-winning British researcher who has investigated psychology and autism for decades, develops a new brain-based theory of human cruelty. A true psychologist, however, he examines social and environmental factors that can erode empathy, including neglect and abuse.
Based largely on Baron-Cohen's own research, The Science of Evil will change the way we understand and treat human cruelty.
- The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil
- The Anatomy of Violence: The Biological Roots of Crime
- Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
- Evil: Inside Human Violence and Cruelty
- Just Babies: The Origins of Good and Evil
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.