Healing at the Speed of Sound: How What We Hear Transforms Our Brains and Our Lives
by Don Campbell, Alex Doman
Paperback: 288 pages
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $12.53
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Use the music you love to become more efficient, relaxed, healthy, and happy.
At this very moment, you are surrounded by sound. Pause for a minute and try to listen to it all: the chatter of a passing conversation, the gentle whoosh of air vents, noise from a nearby street. We rarely pay attention to all that we hear, but every noise in our environment has the ability to affect our mood, our productivity, even our health—for better and for worse.
Drawing on a decade’s worth of groundbreaking brain science and research, bestselling author Don Campbell and sound expert Alex Doman’s Healing at the Speed of Sound® provides practical advice, exercises, and over 100 interactive links that help you create the perfect soundtrack for every task and enjoy a full, rich, and truly harmonious life.
- Music for Healing at Speed of Sound 1: Calm
- Music for Healing at Speed of Sound 2: Focus
- Free Your Voice: Awaken to Life Through Singing
- The Healing Power of Sound: Recovery from Life-Threatening Illness Using Sound, Voice, and Music
- The Mozart Effect: Tapping the Power of Music to Heal the Body, Strengthen the Mind, and Unlock the Creative Spirit
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.