100 Words Kids Need to Read by 3rd Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
by Scholastic Inc.
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Theory an
List Price: $3.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
• Fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences
• Word riddles, games, and puzzles
• Stories that present the words in context
• "Guess the Word" activities
• Word classifying and sorting activities
• Practice using irregular verb forms
• Proofreading practice For use with Grade 3.
- 100 Words Kids Need To Read By 2nd Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
- 100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
- Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 3
- Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 2
- 100 Write-and-Learn Sight Word Practice Pages: Engaging Reproducible Activity Pages That Help Kids Recognize, Write, and Really LEARN the Top 100 High-Frequency Words That are Key to Reading Success
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.