Encyclopedia of Counseling Package: Encyclopedia of Counseling: Master Review and Tutorial for the National Counselor Examination, State Counseling ... Preparation Comprehensive Examination
by Howard Rosenthal
Paperback: 672 pages
List Price: $59.95
Your Price: $46.56
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In the third edition of Howard Rosenthal’s best-selling test preparation guide for the National Counselor Examination (NCE), students get more help than ever with an expanded section on marriage and family counseling, new material on web counseling, and updated material throughout. This resource now includes over 1,050 tutorial questions/answers and a new "Final Review and Last Minute Super Review Boot Camp" section. This guide is an ideal review tool for state licensing, the NCC credential, and preparation for written and oral boards. And because the new Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (CPCE), draws from the same subject areas, the Encyclopedia is a perfect study guide for the CPCE as well. Written in a unique question/answer format, with a quick reference index, this is also an essential student reference volume for use in any counseling, social work, or human services course.
- Vital Information and Review Questions for the NCE, CPCE and State Counseling Exams: Special 15th Anniversary Edition
- Mastering the National Counselor Exam and the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Exam (Erford)
- Study Guide for the National Counselor Examination and CPCE
- NCE Flashcard Study System: NCE Test Practice Questions & Exam Review for the National Counselor Examination
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.