The Introvert's Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World
by Sophia Dembling
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Perigee Trade
List Price: $14.00
Your Price: $8.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This clever and pithy book challenges introverts to take ownership of their personalities...with quiet strength. Sophia Dembling asserts that the introvert’s lifestyle is not wrong” or lacking, as society or extroverts would have us believe. Through a combination of personal insights and psychology, The Introvert’s Way helps and encourages introverts to embrace their nature, to respect traits they may have been ashamed of and reframe them as assets.
You’re not shy; rather, you appreciate the joys of quiet. You’re not antisocial; instead, you enjoy recharging through time alone. You’re not unfriendly, but you do find more meaning in one-on-one connections than large gatherings.
By honoring what makes them unique, this astute and inspiring book challenges introverts to own” their introversion, igniting a quiet revolution that will change how they see themselves and how they engage with the world.
- Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life Is Your Hidden Strength
- Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
- The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World
- Introverts at Ease: An Insider's Guide to a Great Life on Your Terms
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.