The Peopling of British North America: An Introduction
by Bernard Bailyn
Paperback: 192 pages
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $11.80
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In this introduction to his large-scale work The Peopling of British North America, Bernard Bailyn identifies central themes in a formative passage of our history: the transatlantic transfer of people from the Old World to the North American continent that formed the basis of American society. Voyagers to the West, which covers the British migration in the years just before the American Revolution and is the first major volume in the Peopling project, is also available from Vintage Books.
- The Barbarous Years: The Peopling of British North America--The Conflict of Civilizations, 1600-1675
- Voyagers to the West: A Passage in the Peopling of America on the Eve of the Revolution
- Coming to America: A History of Immigration and Ethnicity in American Life
- To Begin the World Anew: The Genius and Ambiguities of the American Founders
- Good Wives: Image and Reality in the Lives of Women in Northern New England, 1650-1750
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.