Everyone's An Author
by Andrea Lunsford, Lisa Ede, Beverly Moss, Carole Clark Papper, Keith Walters
Paperback: 729 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
An inspiring new rhetoric that takes some of the best ideas animating the field of composition and makes them teachable.Everyone’s an Author focuses on writing as it really is today—with words, images, and sounds, in print and online—and encourages students to see the connections between their everyday writing and academic writing. It covers the genres college students need to learn to write—and teaches them to do so across media. It bridges the gap between Facebook and academic writing, showing how the strategies students use instinctively in social media can inform their academic writing. And it provides a strong rhetorical framework that guides students in the decisions they need to make as authors today.
- The Writer's Presence: A Pool of Readings
- They Say, I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing
- One Writer's Beginnings (The William E. Massey Sr. Lectures in the History of American Civilization)
- The DK Handbook (3rd Edition)
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.