The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
by Thomas Cooley
Paperback: 736 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A trusted collection of short essays arranged by rhetorical mode—with charming, practical writing instruction.With 71 readings (half new to this edition), well-written writing instruction (including templates to help students get started), and new navigation features that make it very easy to use, The Norton Sampler is a rhetorically arranged reader that practices what it preaches about good writing.
- The Little Seagull Handbook
- The Little, Brown Handbook, 12th Edition
- Thinking Through the Past, Volume I
- Intermediate Algebra (7th Edition)
- Constructing the American Past: A Source Book of a People's History, Volume 1 (7th Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.