Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science (Fully Revised and Updated)
by Charles Wheelan
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $10.56
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
“Explains our global economy in a way that is (gasp!) actually entertaining.”—Book MagazineFinally! A book about economics that won’t put you to sleep. In fact, you won’t be able to put this bestseller down. In our challenging economic climate, this perennial favorite of students and general readers is more than a good read, it’s a necessary investment—with a blessedly sure rate of return. Demystifying buzzwords, laying bare the truths behind oft-quoted numbers, and answering the questions you were always too embarrassed to ask, the breezy Naked Economics gives readers the tools they need to engage with pleasure and confidence in the deeply relevant, not so dismal science.
This revised and updated edition adds commentary on hot topics, including the current economic crisis, globalization, the economics of information, the intersection of economics and politics, and the history—and future—of the Federal Reserve.
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data
- New Ideas from Dead Economists: An Introduction to Modern Economic Thought
- The Armchair Economist: Economics and Everyday Life
- Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest and Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.