The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited: Real-life lessons in Word-of-Mouth Marketing
by Emanuel Rosen
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Crown Business
List Price: $15.95
Your Price: $11.17
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A new edition of the definitive handbook on word-of-mouth marketing, completely revised and updated for today’s online world
With two-thirds new material and scores of current examples from today’s most successful companies, The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited takes readers inside the world of word-of-mouth marketing and explains how and why it works.
Based on over one hundred new interviews with thought leaders, marketing executives, researchers, and consumers, The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited shows how to:
* Generate genuine buzz both online and off.
* Encourage people to talk about your products and services—and help spread the word among their friends, colleagues, and communities.
* Adapt traditional word-of-mouth strategies in today’s era of Facebook, YouTube, and consumer-generated media.
Smart, surprising, and filled with cutting-edge strategies and insights, The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited is essential for anyone who wants to get attention for a product, message, or idea in today’s message-cluttered world.
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- The Art of the Pitch: Persuasion and Presentation Skills that Win Business
- The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns
- Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy
- Buying In: What We Buy and Who We Are
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.