Junie B. Jones's First Boxed Set Ever! (Books 1-4)
by Barbara Park
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
List Price: $19.96
Your Price: $11.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Junie B. Jones's First Boxed Set Ever!
Ta-daa! It's me! It's Junie B. Jones! And guess what? This attractive box has my first four books in it! I can't wait for you to read them!
Outrageously sassy Junie B. Jones will make young kids crave their daily dose of reading. And with this handy four-volume boxed set, whether they start with Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peeky Spying or Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth, readers will laugh out loud at Junie B.'s hilarious mishaps and breathtakingly horrible grammar. Although the books should come with a caveat--Kids, don't try this syntax at home!--alert parents and teachers can use her malapropisms as learning opportunities for their impressionable charges. The set contains the first four titles in Barbara Park's extensive series (energetically illustrated by Denise Brunkus), including Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business and Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus. All are great for reading aloud. (Ages 5 to 8) --Emilie Coulter
- Junie B. Jones's Second Boxed Set Ever! (Books 5-8)
- Junie B. Jones's Third Boxed Set Ever! (Books 9-12)
- Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (P.S. So Does May)
- Junie B. Jones's Fourth Boxed Set Ever! (Books 13-16)
- Magic Tree House Boxed Set, Books 1-4: Dinosaurs Before Dark, The Knight at Dawn, Mummies in the Morning, and Pirates Past Noon
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.