The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class
by Keith Cameron Smith
Hardcover: 128 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $11.21
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
If you’re ready to take the journey to wealth and personal fulfillment, here’s your ticket. In this life-changing little book, entrepreneur and inspirational speaker Keith Cameron Smith shows you how to think like a millionaire and reap the benefits of a millionaire mindset. The key to moving beyond the middle class and up the economic ladder is mastering ten vital principles, including
• Millionaires think long-term. The middle class thinks short-term. Create a clear vision of the life you desire, and focus on it.
• Millionaires talk about ideas. The middle class talks about things and other people. Ask some positive “what if” questions every day, and bounce ideas off successful people who will be honest with you.
• Millionaires work for profits. The middle class works for wages. Take calculated risks and learn to take advantage of good opportunities.
We all want to improve our financial position. In this inspirational and practical guide filled with savvy and sensible advice, Smith upgrades you from coach to first class. So follow these principles, transform your life, and realize your dreams!
- Rich Habits - The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals
- The Top 10 Distinctions Between Winners and Whiners
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- Debt is Slavery: and 9 Other Things I Wish My Dad Had Taught Me About Money
- How Rich People Think
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.