Integrated Theory & Knowledge Development in Nursing, 8e (Chinn,Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing)
by Peggy L. Chinn PhD RN FAAN, Maeona K. Kramer APRN PhD
Paperback: 288 pages
List Price: $72.95
Your Price: $68.63
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Practical and unique, Chinn and Kramer's Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing, 8th Edition helps you understand how nursing theory and patterns of knowing complement each other to assist any nurse in making choices in research and practice. It examines various concepts of knowledge development, encouraging you to see the relationship between the different types of knowledge, reflect on important concepts, and explore how evidence-based nursing theory can be used to improve patient care.
- See how theory can be applied to practice with integrated discussions of how to use evidence-based practice to improve the quality of care.
- Gain a better understanding of the patterns of knowing and how they are all related with a full-color insert that demonstrates the fundamentals of knowing in a highly visual format.
- Discussions of theory, theory development, and the relationship of theory to nursing research and practice help you to apply what you have learned to practice.
- Master the essential features of conceptual frameworks with Interpretive Summaries that highlight exactly what you need to know.
- Connect theory and knowledge to your own experience and everyday nursing practice with more exercises and examples of practical application.
- Enhance your understanding with a totally revamped Evolve online resource, featuring a new animation, 20 case studies, an image collection, key points, dozens of new PowerPoint slides, Reflection and Discussion questions for each chapter, Take-Away Activities, web links, and more.
- Theoretical Basis for Nursing
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice ( Third Edition )
- Perspectives on Nursing Theory
- Servant Leadership In Nursing: Spirituality and Practice in Contemporary Health Care
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.