Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination, 2e
by Linda LaCharity, Candice K. Kumagai, Barbara Bartz
Paperback: 240 pages
List Price: $39.95
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination is the only review book on the market with a focus on prioritization and management of care-just like the current NCLEX Examination itself! The workbook's unique approach establishes your foundational knowledge and then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills. It offers unique preparation for the NCLEX Examination and effectively equips you to practice in today's fast-paced healthcare environment.
- Winningham's Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric, 5e
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- Client Management and Leadership Success: A Course Review Applying Critical thinking to Test taking (Davis's Success)
- NCLEX-RN Practice Questions Exam Cram (4th Edition)
- Study Guide for Pharmacology - Revised Reprint: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.