Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination, 2e
by Linda LaCharity, Candice K. Kumagai, Barbara Bartz
Paperback: 240 pages
List Price: $39.95
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination is the only review book on the market with a focus on prioritization and management of care-just like the current NCLEX Examination itself! The workbook's unique approach establishes your foundational knowledge and then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills. It offers unique preparation for the NCLEX Examination and effectively equips you to practice in today's fast-paced healthcare environment.
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 5th Edition
- NCLEX-RN Practice Questions Exam Cram (4th Edition)
- Current Issues In Nursing, 8e (Current Issues in Nursing (McCloskey))
- Lippincott's Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN® (Lippincott's Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN (W/CD))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.