The Photoshop Elements 12 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski
Paperback: 456 pages
Publisher: New Riders
List Price: $49.99
Your Price: $39.24
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Adobe’s Photoshop Elements is America’s #1 selling consumer photo editing software, and this updated book—covering both Windows and Mac—breaks new ground by doing something for digital photographers that’s never been done before: It cuts through the bull and shows exactly “how to do it.” It’s not a bunch of theory; it doesn’t challenge readers to come up with their own settings or figure things out on your own. Instead, it tells readers flat-out which settings to use, when to use them, and why. This book gives the inside tips and tricks of the trade for organizing, correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and presenting photos like a pro. Readers will be absolutely amazed at how easy and effective these techniques are—once they know the secrets.
This book covers:
- The real secrets of how the pros retouch portraits
- How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat
- How to use Camera Raw for processing not only RAW photos, but JPEGs and TIFFs, too!
- The sharpening techniques the pros really use
- How to deal with common digital camera image problems, including removing noise and avoiding halos
- The most requested photographic special effects
- All the improved and brand new features of Elements 12, such as the enhanced work environment; the ability to move objects and have the background automatically filled in; one-touch Frames, Effects, and Textures; and the ability to more easily share your images online and with your mobile devices
- And much more!
- Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop Elements 12
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Classroom in a Book
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.