Introduction to Adobe Premiere Elements 11: Learn by Video
DVD-ROM: 2 pages
Publisher: Peachpit Press
List Price: $39.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This focused workshop provides over 3 hours of high-quality video training on editing your own personal videos in Adobe® Premiere Elements® 11. Trainer Chad Perkins starts by introducing you to the Premiere Elements workspace and explaining how to bring video files into the program. Next, you'll learn how to assemble your video clips into great-looking movies complete with titles, transitions, and special effects. Chad will also show you some of the new features in Premiere Elements 11, such as viewing your videos and photos on a map based on where they were taken. Finally, you'll learn how to share your movies with friends and family on DVDs or the Web.
Chad presents three hours of high-quality video tutorials, complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows the viewer to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow the student to work alongside in Premiere Elements. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they have learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
- Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Classroom in a Book
- Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual
- Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 [OLD VERSION]
- Cool Tricks & Hot Tips for Adobe Premiere Elements 11: A step-by-step guide to creating 50 cool special effects with -- and dozens of hot tips for ... - Adobe's best-selling video editing program.
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.