Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
by Garr Reynolds
Paperback: 312 pages
Publisher: New Riders
List Price: $34.99
Your Price: $22.26
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Best-selling author and popular speaker Garr Reynolds is back in this newly revised edition of his classic, best-selling book, Presentation Zen, in which he showed readers there is a better way to reach the audience through simplicity and storytelling, and gave them the tools to confidently design and deliver successful presentations.
In this new edition, Garr gives his readers new, fresh examples to draw inspiration from, with a whole new chapter for those who present on more technical and educational topics based on techniques used by many presenters who give high-level talks at TED and other powerhouse events. Whether the reader is in research, technology, business, or education
Staying true to the mission of the first), Garr combines solid principles of design with the tenets of Zen simplicity to help readers along the path to simpler, more effective presentations that will be appreciated, remembered, and best of all, acted upon.
- slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations
- Presentation Zen Design: Simple Design Principles and Techniques to Enhance Your Presentations (2nd Edition) (Graphic Design & Visual Communication Courses)
- Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences
- The Naked Presenter: Delivering Powerful Presentations With or Without Slides (Voices That Matter)
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.