College Algebra in Context (4th Edition)
by Ronald J. Harshbarger, Lisa S. Yocco
Hardcover: 720 pages
List Price: $224.00
Your Price: $183.47
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
College Algebra in Context, Fourth Edition, is ideal for students majoring in business, social sciences, and life sciences. The authors use modeling, applications, and real-data problems to develop skills, giving you the practice you need to become an adept problem solver in your future courses and career.
This revision maintains the authors’ focus on applying math in the real world through updated real-data applications. Features such as Group Activities and Extended Applications promote collaborative learning, improve communication and research skills, and foster critical thinking.
- MyMathLab: Student Access Kit
- Student's Solutions Manual for College Algebra in Context
- The Fashion Intern 2nd edition
- MyMathLab in MyLabsPlus, Student Access Kit
- Sociology: A Down-to-Earth Approach CORE Concepts (5th Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.