The Naked Presenter: Delivering Powerful Presentations With or Without Slides (Voices That Matter)
by Garr Reynolds
Paperback: 216 pages
Publisher: New Riders
List Price: $24.99
Your Price: $16.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
When we learn to present naked, we reach our audiences by communicating the essence of the message, stripping away all that is unnecessary and embracing the ideas of simplicity, clarity, honesty, integrity, and passion. If "slideware" is used, the slides never steal the show or rise above serving a strong but simple supportive role. The ideas in the presentation may or may not be radical, earth shattering, or new, but there is freshness to the approach and content that makes a lasting impression.
In this invaluable resource from the author for the best-selling books Presentation Zen and Presentation Zen Design, you will discover how to get to the core of your message and deliver presentations that are as natural as they are memorable. Whether you are just in the planning stages or need advice for a talk that begins in an hour, you'll find wisdom in The Naked Presenter that you can use to connect deeply with your audience and deliver a great presentation.
- Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- Presentation Zen Design: Simple Design Principles and Techniques to Enhance Your Presentations (2nd Edition) (Graphic Design & Visual Communication Courses)
- slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations
- Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences
- Presentation Zen Design: Simple Design Principles and Techniques to Enhance Your Presentations
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.