University Calculus, Early Transcendentals, Single Variable (2nd Edition)
by Joel R. Hass, Maurice D. Weir, George B. Thomas Jr.
Paperback: 744 pages
List Price: $122.67
Your Price: $97.48
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
University Calculus, Early Transcendentals, Second Edition helps readers successfully generalize and apply the key ideas of calculus through clear and precise explanations, clean design, thoughtfully chosen examples, and superior exercise sets. This text offers the right mix of basic, conceptual, and challenging exercises, along with meaningful applications. This significant revision features more examples, more mid-level exercises, more figures, improved conceptual flow, and the best in technology for learning and teaching.
This Single Variable volume consists of chapters 1—10 of the main text.
- Principles of Modern Chemistry
- Six Ideas That Shaped Physics: Unit R - Laws of Physics are Frame-Independent
- Student's Solutions Manual for University Calculus, Early Transcendentals, Single Variable
- Six Ideas That Shaped Physics: Unit C: Conservation Laws Constrain Interactions
- Six Ideas that Shaped Physics: Unit N - Laws of Physics are Universal
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.