Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach (5th Edition)
by Jeffrey O. Bennett, Bill Briggs
Hardcover: 744 pages
List Price: $194.00
Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach, Fifth Edition increases readers’ mathematical literacy so that they better understand the mathematics used in their daily lives, and can use math effectively to make better decisions every day. Contents are organized with that in mind, with engaging coverage in sections like Taking Control of Your Finances, Dividing the Political Pie, and a full chapter about Mathematics and the Arts.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book with the Access Card please order the ISBN below:
0321727746 / 9780321727749 Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach with MathXL (12-month access) *
Package consists of
0201716305 / 9780201716306 MathXL -- Valuepack Access Card (12-month access)
0321652797 / 9780321652799 Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach
- Student Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Using and Understanding Mathematics (Pearson Custom Mathematics)
- The American People: Creating a Nation and a Society, Concise Edition, Combined Volume (7th Edition)
- Philosophy: A Text with Readings (Available Titles CourseMate)
- Reversing Sail: A History of the African Diaspora (New Approaches to African History)
- Writing in the Disciplines: A Reader and Rhetoric Academic for Writers (7th Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.