Thinking Mathematically, Fifth Edition
by Robert F. Blitzer
Hardcover: 960 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall
List Price: $194.00
Your Price: $150.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Blitzer continues to raise the bar with his engaging applications developed to motivate readers from diverse majors and backgrounds. Thinking Mathematically, Fifth Edition, draws from the author’s unique background in art, psychology, and math to present math in the context of real-world applications. The author understands the needs of nervous readers and provides helpful tools in every chapter to help them master the material. Voice balloons are strategically placed throughout the book, showing what an instructor would say when leading a student through a problem. Study tips, chapter review grids, Chapter Tests, and abundant exercises provide ample review and practice.
- Student's Solutions Manual for Thinking Mathematically, 5th Edition
- Introduction To Computers For Healthcare Professionals
- Nursing Today: Transition and Trends, 7e
- Excursions in Modern Mathematics (7th Edition)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Main Version Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package (10th Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.