Student's Solutions Manual for Intermediate Algebra: Concepts and Applications
by Marvin L. Bittinger
Paperback: 374 pages
List Price: $40.00
When the answer at the back of the book is simply not enough, then you need the Student Solutions Manual. With fully worked-out solutions to all odd-numbered text problems, the Student Solutions Manual lets you "learn by example" and see the mathematical steps required to reach a solution. Worked-out problems included in the Solutions Manual are carefully selected from the textbook as representative of each section's exercise sets so you can follow-along and study more effectively. The Student Solutions Manual is simply the fastest way to see your mistakes, improve learning, and get better grades.
- Intermediate Algebra: Concepts and Applications (8th Edition)
- Intermediate Algebra: Concepts and Applications, The MyMathLab Edition (8th Edition)
- MyMathLab: Student Access Kit
- Algebra, Part 2 (Quick Study)
- Algebra Part 1 (Quickstudy: Academic)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.