Trigonometry (2nd Edition)
by Mark Dugopolski
Hardcover: 444 pages
Publisher: Addison Wesley
List Price: $158.00
Providing Strategies for Success: This text provides numerous strategies for success for both students and instructors. Instructors will find the book easier to use with such additions as an Annotated Instructor's Edition, instructor notes within the exercise sets, and an Insider's Guide. Students will find success through features including highlights, exercise hints, art annotations, critical thinking exercises, and pop quizzes, as well as procedures, strategies, and summaries.
- Process Technology Systems
- Career Directions: The Path to Your Ideal Career
- Student Solutions Manual for Trigonometry
- Trigonometry (3rd Edition) (Dugopolski Precalculus Series)
- MathXL 12-month Student Access Kit
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.