Do What You Are: Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type
by Paul D. Tieger, Barbara Barron-Tieger
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
List Price: $19.00
Already a classic in the genre, DoWhat You Are has helped hundreds of thousands of people find truly satisfying work. Do What You Are introduces Personality Type - how you process information, make decisions and interact with the world around you - and shows you which of the 16 types describes you best. It lists dozens of occupations that are popular with people of your type. Then, using workbook exercises and real-life examples to highlight the strengths and pitfalls of each personality type, it shows you step-by-step how touse your unique strengths to customise your job search,ensuring the best results in the shortest period of time.And if you plan to stay in your job, Do What You Are provides savvy advice for getting the most out of your current career.Every other career guide offers generic, one-size-fits-all advice. But because it is based on personality type, Do What You Are helps you determine what you need to be more successful and satisfied.
- The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success (Touchstone Books)
- Career Match: Connecting Who You Are with What You'll Love to Do
- Now What?: The Young Person's Guide to Choosing the Perfect Career
- What Color Is Your Parachute? For Teens, 2nd Edition: Discovering Yourself, Defining Your Future
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.