Spontaneous Happiness: A New Path to Emotional Well-Being
by Andrew Weil
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
List Price: $15.99
Your Price: $12.35
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A paradigm-shifting guide to peak emotional wellness.
In SPONTANEOUS HAPPINESS, Dr. Andrew Weil redefines the notion of happiness and demonstrates the limitations of the biomedical model of mental health. He presents a vast, scientifically proven array of integrative treatment strategies for low mood and depression, drawing on techniques from Ayurveda, Buddhism, acupuncture, psychotherapy, mindfulness training, and much more. Dr. Weil offers advice on lifestyle, behavior, and dietary changes, and helps readers assess their own emotional well-being and build personalized step-by-step plans to manage their moods. Whether suffering from mild to moderate depression, or simply seeking greater contentment, readers can use Dr. Weil's science-based integrative approach to achieve their goals.
- Spontaneous Happiness Tool Kit: Guided Practices for Peak Emotional Wellness
- 8 Weeks to Optimum Health: A Proven Program for Taking Full Advantage of Your Body's Natural Healing Power
- Mindfulness: An Eight-Week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World
- Spontaneous Healing : How to Discover and Embrace Your Body's Natural Ability to Maintain and Heal Itself
- Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Guide to Your Well-Being
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.