Spontaneous Happiness: A New Path to Emotional Well-Being
by Andrew Weil
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
List Price: $15.99
Availability: Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks
A paradigm-shifting guide to peak emotional wellness.
In SPONTANEOUS HAPPINESS, Dr. Andrew Weil redefines the notion of happiness and demonstrates the limitations of the biomedical model of mental health. He presents a vast, scientifically proven array of integrative treatment strategies for low mood and depression, drawing on techniques from Ayurveda, Buddhism, acupuncture, psychotherapy, mindfulness training, and much more. Dr. Weil offers advice on lifestyle, behavior, and dietary changes, and helps readers assess their own emotional well-being and build personalized step-by-step plans to manage their moods. Whether suffering from mild to moderate depression, or simply seeking greater contentment, readers can use Dr. Weil's science-based integrative approach to achieve their goals.
- Living a Charmed Life: Your Guide to Finding Magic in Every Moment of Every Day
- The Soul of Leadership: Unlocking Your Potential for Greatness
- Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss
- How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
- Dr. David Katz's Flavor-Full Diet: Use Your Tastebuds to Lose Pounds and Inches with this Scientifically Proven Plan
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.