The Baby Sleep Book: The Complete Guide to a Good Night's Rest for the Whole Family (Sears Parenting Library)
by William Sears, Martha Sears, Robert Sears, James Sears
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
List Price: $15.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 weeks
America's favorite pediatric experts turn their attention to solving babies' sleep problems in a definitive book that offers immediate results. A comprehensive, reassuring, solution-filled sleep resource, this guide shows parents how to match the nighttime temperament of their baby to their own lifestyle, and provides practical tools parents need to help the entire family sleep better.
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
- Nighttime Parenting: How to Get Your Baby and Child to Sleep
- Becoming a Father: How to Nurture and Enjoy Your Family (Growing Family)
- Sleeping with Your Baby: A Parent's Guide to Cosleeping
- The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems (Pantley)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.