The Baby Sleep Book: The Complete Guide to a Good Night's Rest for the Whole Family (Sears Parenting Library)
by William Sears, Martha Sears, Robert Sears, James Sears
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $14.40
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
America's favorite pediatric experts turn their attention to solving babies' sleep problems in a definitive book that offers immediate results. A comprehensive, reassuring, solution-filled sleep resource, this guide shows parents how to match the nighttime temperament of their baby to their own lifestyle, and provides practical tools parents need to help the entire family sleep better.
- The Baby Book, Revised Edition: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two (Sears Parenting Library)
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
- The Attachment Parenting Book : A Commonsense Guide to Understanding and Nurturing Your Baby
- The Discipline Book: How to Have a Better-Behaved Child From Birth to Age Ten
- Nighttime Parenting: How to Get Your Baby and Child to Sleep
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.