Men with Balls: The Professional Athlete's Handbook
by Drew Magary
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $15.29
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This will be the very last book you ever read. Because after you have read this book, you, Good Sir, will know how to be a pro athlete. And pro athletes don't need books. Or strong family bonds. Or any of that stupid crap. Not when they have ready access to millions of dollars and scores of smoking hot chicks with questionable judgment.
This book will be all you require to cast aside your boring life as some jackass who cruises around bookstores hoping to score grad-school trim. With Men with Balls, you will learn how to:
- Showboat using classical pantomime techniques
- Figure out whether or not a stripper actually fancies you
- Emotionally cope from the emotional fallout of rookie year hazing games
- Find out which free locker room amphetamines will give you a shot of energy, and which will cause you to run down terrified schoolchildren with your Escalade (NOTE: Some do both)
- Avoid media scrutiny by directing beat writers and columnists to the nearest hot buffet
So grab your balls, bookboy. You're about to become a home-run hitting, steroid-injecting, angry-orgy-having Turbostud. They're gonna need a whole ocean just to wash your jock.
- The Postmortal: A Novel
- Someone Could Get Hurt: A Memoir of Twenty-First-Century Parenthood
- Power Moves: Livin' the American Dream, USA Style
- God Save the Fan: How Steroid Hypocrites, Soul-Sucking Suits, and a Worldwide Leader Not Named Bush Have Taken the Fun Out of Sports
- I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains (Real and Imagined)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.