How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper
by Robert A. Day, Barbara Gastel
Paperback: 320 pages
List Price: $29.95
To be useful, scientific research needs to be explained clearly to others—to colleagues, to administrators, to foundations and governmental bodies, and to the public. This thoroughly revised edition of the classic How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper gives beginning scientists and experienced researchers alike practical advice on writing about their work and publishing what they write. The core of the book consists of a how-to guide to writing and publishing research articles for scientific journals, explaining every step of the process, from choosing a suitable journal for your work to presenting the results and citing references. How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper is the essential guide every scientist needs to achieve success in today's competitive environment.
This revised edition of How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper provides such practical advice for anyone working in any scientific discipline who needs to communicate his or her work effectively to others.
- The Elements of Style, Fourth Edition
- Writing Science: How to Write Papers That Get Cited and Proposals That Get Funded
- Biochemical Calculations: How to Solve Mathematical Problems in General Biochemistry, 2nd Edition
- The Technical Communication Handbook
- Documentation for Physician Assistants (Sullivan, Documentation for Physician Assistants)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.