How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper
by Robert A. Day, Barbara Gastel
Paperback: 320 pages
List Price: $29.95
To be useful, scientific research needs to be explained clearly to othersâ€”to colleagues, to administrators, to foundations and governmental bodies, and to the public. This thoroughly revised edition of the classic How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper gives beginning scientists and experienced researchers alike practical advice on writing about their work and publishing what they write. The core of the book consists of a how-to guide to writing and publishing research articles for scientific journals, explaining every step of the process, from choosing a suitable journal for your work to presenting the results and citing references. In addition to the information on writing for scientific journals, this book provides additional advice for the scientist of the 21st century. All of this practical information makes How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper the essential guide that scientists need for succeeding in the competitive environment of today. Outside North America, a cloth edition is available through Greenwood International UK and a paperback edition through Cambridge University Press UK.
- Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Preventive Medicine: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 3e
- Documentation for Physician Assistants (Sullivan, Documentation for Physician Assistants)
- Writing Science: How to Write Papers That Get Cited and Proposals That Get Funded
- A Writer's Resource (spiral-bound) 2009 MLA Update, Student Edition
- The Technical Communication Handbook
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.