Rules for Writers with 2009 MLA and 2010 APA Updates
by Diana Hacker
Spiral-bound: 626 pages
Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's
In the Hacker tradition, the new contributing authors — Nancy Sommers, Tom Jehn, Jane Rosenzweig, and Marcy Carbajal Van Horn — have crafted solutions for the writing problems of today’s college students. Together they give us a new edition that provides more help with academic writing and research and one that works better for a wider range of multilingual students. Flexible content options — in print and online — allow students to get more than they pay for.
- Prentice Hall Literature - Timeless Voices, Timeless Themes: Platinum Level
- Saint Mary's Press College Study Bible: New American Bible
- Writing: A Guide for College And Beyond (2nd Edition)
- Practical Argument: A Text and Anthology
- Holt Traditions Warriner's Handbook: English Workshop Workbook Grade 9 Third Course
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.